Lake District Cottages
Hall Hills: Stylish self catering cottages offering ideal accommodation for your holiday in rolling Cumbria countryside, away from it all, with easy access to the Lake District. A multi award-winning collection of five modern holiday cottages created within 17th century sandstone barns.
Peaceful location with uninterrupted views across open fields, and a stunning base from which to explore Cumbria, the Lake District, the Scottish Borders, Hadrian’s Wall and the City of Carlisle.
Hall Hills is owned and run by Jude and Tim Walker, and all five cottages have been individually designed to create superb holiday homes with all that you could need and more included in the price. Take a look at the cottages below and choose which one best suits your requirements. There really is something for everyone at Hall Hills.
Why choose Hall Hills cottages?
- 5 star luxury self catering
- Book direct with the owner
- Fully inclusive pricing
- No hidden costs
- Short breaks all year round
- Any day except Sunday start dates
- Spacious, stylish and fully-equipped
- Wifi, sound system and smart TVs throughout
- Dedicated parking for one vehicle per property
- EV charging point for one car with Tethera and Methera
- Great Cumbria location
- Easy access to the Lake District.
Previous guests have enthused about the high quality of the Hall Hills holiday cottages both in our guest book and online. Click to see some of the reviews on UpFrontReviews.Book Online
Our Lake District Cottages
Sleeps 3More Info...
Sleeps 5More Info...
Sleeps 4 adultsMore Info...
Sleeps up to 2More Info...
Sleeps 6 adultsMore Info...