... a conversion of a 17th century grain store provides stylish modern accommodation for four
Yan adjoins Tan and overlooks the farm gate leading to the meadows beyond. A welcome hamper awaits you in the open-plan living and dining area, which leads directly onto your enclosed patio overlooking the Roe Valley.
Yan has solid oak floors, is WiFi enabled, has an integrated sound system (iPod compatible), generous and fully-equipped fitted kitchen and automated central heating.
Upstairs the master bedroom has a TV and is connected to the sound system, as is the bathroom, which has both a bath and a power shower. Choose either single or twin beds for the second bedroom to suit.
Outside you will have uninterupted views of the Cumbrian countryside and can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, dining out on your patio if you like, or take any one of the numerous walks right from your doorstep.
Parking for one car is guaranteed so that you know after a days sight seeing you can arrive back at Hall Hills and truly unwind.
See our useful information page for advice about local shops, food deliveries, catering and so much more to make your stay here an even more enjoyable one.
We are happy to accept a well-behaved dog in this property. See our dog-friendly page if you would like to holiday with your dog. An additional charge of £25.00 will be added to your booking for our doggy pack.
- Sleeps up to 4 plus cot in a double and single or twin
- Enclosed patio
- Great for children with a hidden play den, plenty of toys and games
- Open-plan living, dining, kitchen
- Full-size appliances
- Free wifi throughout
- 48" smart TV new for 2016
- Integrated sound system, phone/iPod compatible
- Egyptian cotton bedding and fluffy towels
- Our only dog friendly property
- Surrounded by open fields and footpaths waiting to be explored
- Food deliveries prior to arrival
- Designated Parking
Download the Yan Access Statement.